We had to individually design the kitchen to maximise workspace without compromising practically in such a small area. The green finish is calming and suits the country style the cottage deserves. The kitchen has all the modern appliances to fit in such a small space, these include a built in oven with induction hob, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and sink. Your stay includes cutlery, all the necessary pots, pans and plates plus complementary washing up liquid and detergent.
Full kitchen specification includes:
- Green/grey cabinets with steel handles and dark oak worktop
- White full height ceramic splashback tiles above work surfaces to the underside of wall cabinets and extractor
- Induction hob with touch controls and integrated extractor
- Integrated fridge with freezer compartment (Energy Rated A+)
- Stainless steel undermounted bowl sink with drainer and dual handle filter chrome kitchen tap
- Vintage Moroccan Arabesque designed vinyl floor tiles
- 30l microwave in polished chrome
- Dual slice toaster in polished chrome
- 5l kettle in polished chrome
- 5 piece stainless steel knife block set (chef’s knife, carving knife, bread knife, paring knife and all purpose knife)
- Pendant lighting
- Stainless steel fan assisted oven (Energy Rated A) with timer functions
- 10l waste bin (underneath sink)
- Complementary washing up liquid and detergent
- Coffee making facility with complementary capsules
- 2 x white ceramic plates, 4 bowls,
- Access to the yard at the rear of the cottage is from the kitchen
Ground Floor Plan – Double sofabed for 2 people located in the living room, dining table has seating for 4 people (2 chairs and 2 stools), kitchen appliances include a oven, induction hob with extractor fan, washing machine and sink.
First Floor Plan – Double kingsize bed for 2 people, wardrobe and dressing table in bedroom, bathroom includes bath with shower facility, large wash hand basin, towel rail and toilet. Boiler located in cupboard with thermostat controls.