A small but quaint bathroom that contains all the essentials after a hard days walking Hadrians wall or visiting the Lake District or one of the nearby towns such as Hexham or Carlisle. The bathroom is a Mondella suite fitted with waterfall steel bath with polished chrome taps, attached shower head and glass shower screen. The suite is complete with matching style washhand basin and toilet. A vanity mirror above the wash hand basin and towel rail is provided to dry off any wet clothes from the cumbrian weather.
Full bathroom specification includes:
- Mondella Waterfall Mono Shower Bath
- Mondella Maestro Close Coupled Toilet with chrome dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat
- Mondella Westminster Bath Shower Mixer Taps polished in chrome
- Mild steel white wall mounted heated towel rail
- Washbasin with Westminster mounted chrome taps
- Grey ceramic wall tiles to bath and wash hand basin surrounds
- 50cm wall hung mirror above wash hand basin
- Vintage Moroccan Arabesque designed vinyl floor tiles
- Wall extractor with 5 minute override from light switch on
Ground Floor Plan – Double sofabed for 2 people located in the living room, dining table has seating for 4 people (2 chairs and 2 stools), kitchen appliances include a oven, induction hob with extractor fan, washing machine and sink.
First Floor Plan – Double kingsize bed for 2 people, wardrobe and dressing table in bedroom, bathroom includes bath with shower facility, large wash hand basin, towel rail and toilet. Boiler located in cupboard with thermostat controls.